#AKBeerBQ Virtual Cookoff Contest Rules
Fire up the grill, tie on your apron, and crack open a cold beer: it’s barbeque season!
This year, in collaboration with our friends down the street at Barnacle Foods, we’ve created a Kelp & Alaskan Amber BBQ sauce with the dream of bringing the flavors of the Alaskan coast to the masses. It’s time to put those toasty Alaskan nights next to a bonfire on a rocky beach in a bottle! In celebration of our beautiful little BBQ miracle, we’re launching a nationwide virtual cook-off event.
To enter, just create a brief video (up to 1-minute in length) of your most creative culinary use of our new BBQ sauce or any Alaskan beer. Then, DM us your submission and post it on Instagram, Tik Tok or Facebook under the hashtag #AKBeerBQ.
The contest will run from Friday, June 4th until June 25th. Plenty of time to try your hand at BBQ excellence. On June 28th 3 winners will be selected (1 per social media platform).
What do they win?
– An Alaskan Brewing Company Apron Complete with Temperature Regulating Beer Pockets and an attached can/bottle opener
– A six pack of Barnacle BBQ sauce
– Their recipe will be featured in the next edition of the Alaskan Brewing Company cookbook, alongside on social media, and they will receive a free copy upon its release.
Enter as many UNIQUE submissions as you would like, the same recipe can only be entered once. There is no entry fee. Must be 21 or older to participate.
Submissions will only be accepted if:
– They are posted with the #AKBeerBQ hashtag
– They are under a minute in length
– They use the Barnacle BBQ Sauce and/or the Alaskan beer in the recipe
– They include the Barnacle BBQ sauce and/or the Alaskan beer used in the recipe in the video
– The person submitting is over 21 years old
Winners will be decided based upon the following guidelines:
– Creativity of the dish
– Presentation of the dish, sauce and/or beer
– Alaskan spirit
Try the Alaskan Amber & Kelp BBQ Sauce: https://www.barnaclefoods.com/collections/all/products/bbq-sauce