Learn about our Amber Fishing Derby Text-to-Win Contest!
Join the Amber Fishing Derby fun through our Text-to-Win Contest! Did you see an Alaskan Amber Fishing Derby Text-to-Win poster at your local liquor store? You’re in luck! Text the number listed for a chance to win great prizes! For a greater chance at winning, fish the derby! Look under the cap of Alaskan Amber bottles, and you will find a special illustration of a fish or predator. After the initial qualifying entry, follow the prompts to upload a photo of your cap to increase your number of entries in the contest! Prizes for your specific contest are listed on the poster at participating retailers. For questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Fine Print:
Alaskan Brewing Company®
Alaskan Amber Derby Text-to-Win Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. Eligibility: The Alaskan Amber Derby Text-to-Win is open to residents of the United States who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Alaskan Brewing Co, LLC, it’s distributors, retail licensees, and promotional and other vendor agencies involved in the Text-to-Win, and the immediate relatives (spouse, child, sibling, parent) and those residing in the households of all such principals and employees, are not eligible. The Text-to-Win is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and the Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Text-to-Win. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Alaskan Brewing Company, LLC, 5429 Shaune Drive, Juneau, Alaska 99801.
3. Timing: Entries are accepted during the designated dates assigned to each Text-to-Win promotion. You may email email@example.com if you have questions about the Text-to-Win period.
4. How to Enter: Entry Instructions for United States residents:
No purchase is necessary.
- During the Text-to-Win period, use a mobile phone to text the program code specified on the point of sale materials to 56512. You must attest via text that you are 21 years or older of age and are eligible for the contest as described in the Official Rules. If entering with a mobile phone or other web-enabled device and using your wireless carrier’s network, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges. Entrants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges.
- Some states require more than one way to enter. If printed on the Text-to-Win point of sale materials, you may enter the Text-to-Win by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The email subject must include the Text-to-Win code specified on the point of sale materials. The body of the email must include the entrant’s name and phone number.
All Entries must be received and recorded during the Text-to-Win period. No other form of entry is valid. Entries must comply with these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to review any Entry for violation of these Official Rules and may, at its sole discretion, reject, delete, or otherwise exclude an Entry for any reason, without limitation.
During the duration of the Text-to-Win promotion Alaskan Amber bottles will be outfitted with custom Alaskan Amber Derby caps depicting various Alaskan species. For a chance to increase your number of entries, follow the prompts after the initial qualifying entry.
- Follow the unique link provided and upload a photo of your Alaskan Amber bottle cap for a chance to increase your number of entries.
- Name and phone number must be entered to submit a photo.
- Only one submission per under-the-cap species allowed.
To participate without making a purchase, email email@example.com to obtain three (3) randomly selected fishing derby bottle caps. Upon receipt of the bottle caps, take a photo of the cap, ensuring the species is clearly visible, print out the photo, and send a physical copy of the photo to Alaskan Brewing 5429 Shaune Drive, Juneau, Alaska, 99801. Once the photo is received you will be entered. Only one photo submitted using this method can be entered per individual. Additional entries will not be counted.
Prizes are defined on the point of sale materials located in the participating account. No cash substitutions will be offered for prizes. By accepting a prize, prize winners agree the Sponsor shall not be liable for any injuries, damages, or losses of any kind resulting from or in connection with the awarding, acceptance, possession, or use of the prize or any aspects or parts thereof.
If the value of the prize is over $600 the winner must submit a completed W9 to the Sponsor prior to the receipt of the prize. Entrants should be aware that there may be tax implications for prizes valued over $600.
Prize Drawings and Winner Notification:
Winner(s) will be selected at random after the completion of the Text-to-Win promotional period. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible Entries received and the number of Prizes to be issued.
Winner(s) will be notified by text or email and will be required to respond to the notification within forty-eight (48) hours indicating whether he/she can accept the prize. If no response is received within the time allotted, an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless, or land-line phone service which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification.
In the event of noncompliance within any of these time periods, or if the winner does not provide proof of eligibility, or if Sponsor determines that the winner is not eligible, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected. Any prize notification or prize returned to Sponsor, or its agencies, as undeliverable will result in disqualification and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting).
Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, voice, and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet without notice or review or approval as permitted by law.
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Text-to-Win, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Text-to-Win, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Text-to-Win or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Text-to-Win may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.