Husky IPA Dog Photo Contest
Life in Alaska is about much more than just the place – it’s about the creatures we share it with, too. Join us in celebrating the extraordinary bond Alaskans share with their dogs, with our Husky IPA Dog Photo Contest! To enter, snap a photo of your dog on an adventure embodying the Alaskan spirit. We’d love to see Alaskan beer or beer gear in your photo, but it’s not necessary for entry. Then, use the hashtag #huskyipa when posting on Instagram or Twitter, or post directly to our Facebook page. We’ll have weekly prize winners, with one grand prize winner receiving $500 to your local nonprofit animal shelter or rescue from our Ales for Tails program, an Alaskan Brewing dog cabin, and a year’s supply of Blue Dog Bakery treats!
Winners will be voted on weekly (by likes) on our Facebook page. We’ll have weekly prize package winners throughout the month of December, with one grand prize winner. Contest opens 12/1.
How it works:
You must be 21+ to enter.
- Have a dog. Have some Alaskan beer, gear, or adventure. Take a photo.
- Make sure your photo settings on social media are set to public.
- Post photos directly to our Facebook page, OR
- Post photos on Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #huskyipa
- You can enter once a day, with a unique photo. Re-posting the same photo will not count as multiple entries.
- We will publish the photos on our Facebook page by week submitted, with weekly voting conducted via our page. The photo with the most likes at the end of the weeklong voting period is the weekly winner for that week.
- Weekly winners (4) will win a Husky IPA prize package with gear for man and beast, including a Husky IPA wearable, Blue Dog Bakery treats, a Husky IPA squeaky toy, Husky IPA tattoos, and a leash, collar, and dog bowl.
- At the end of four weekly voting sessions, each weekly winner will be reposted via our Facebook page. The photo with the most likes at the end of that week is the grand prize winner.
- Grand prize winner will win $500 to their local nonprofit animal shelter or rescue, an Alaskan Brewing dog cabin, and a year’s supply of dog treats from the Blue Dog Bakery.
- Photos must not promote the excessive, irresponsible, or illegal consumption of alcohol, as outlined below.
The Fine Print:
No purchase necessary. No automated entries. Enter as many unique photos as you like throughout the contest, but only one per day. This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents who are 21 years of age or older, possess a valid ID proving age (winners must sign affidavit of age eligibility before receiving prizes), and personal Internet email address attached to a valid Facebook or Instagram account. To receive the prize(s), the potential winner must reside in one of the fifty (50) United States. The winner may make no substitution or transfer of the prize(s). The prize(s) may not be redeemed for cash or anything else of value. Noncompliance with any of the Official Rules and Regulations will result in disqualification. Alaskan Brewing Company is not responsible for any typographical error in the printing of the offer, administration of the contest or in the announcement of the prizes. Sponsor shall have full right and power to copy, publish, broadcast, display, distribute, use, edit, translate, alter, combine with other material, reuse, and adapt any or all portions of the Entry in any way and for any purpose whatsoever, at any time, now or in the future, in any media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in any manner. Entry cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or its products, or other people, products, or companies or communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate. Entry cannot (a) be sexually explicit or suggestive, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional, or age group, profane or pornographic, reference nudity or any materially dangerous activity; (b) promote the excessive or irresponsible consumption of alcohol, or promote illegal use of alcohol, drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous or any particular political agenda or message; (c) be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group; (d) contain an image of anyone under 21 years of age; (e) otherwise fail to comply with the Beer Institute Advertising and Marketing Code as made publicly available at the following online location:http://www.beerinstitute.org/assets/uploads/general-upload/2015-Beer-Ad-Code Brochure.pdf. Each entrant warrants and represents that the Entry: (a) is your original work, (b) has not been previously published; (c) has not received previous awards; and (d) does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity, or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity. Any Entry that, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, is not in accordance with the guidelines as stated herein, or on any of Sponsor’s social media assets or Websites, or is deemed to be inappropriate for publication is ineligible. Incomplete, illegible, deceptive or garbled Entries are not eligible. Any such entrant will indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor from any claims to the contrary. Alaskan Brewing Company reserves the right to modify these Official Rules and Regulations at any time and without notice. Any modification to these Official Rules and Regulations will take effect immediately upon posting in the Sweepstakes area of our website. Alaskan Brewing Co. Employees and their immediate families are ineligible. Friends are always welcome. Void where prohibited by state or local regulations.