Show us your Alaskan spirit with your best on-the-water adventure photos and win an Alaskan Brewing paddle board!
Alaska has over 6,500 miles of coastline and seemingly endless rivers, lakes, and streams – whether it’s fishing, kayaking, or surfing—Alaskans are all about life on the water! Show us your Alaskan spirit with your best on-the-water adventure photos and win an Alaskan Brewing paddle board! Take a photo of your best on-the-water adventure (take along some Alaskan beer or gear if you can) and post it to the Alaskan Brewing Facebook page or use the hashtag #alaskanbeer on Instagram or Twitter.
The photo contest will begin on July 1 and will run through the beginning of August. At the end of each week, we will compile submissions for each week and post them for voting – the photo with the most votes by the end of the week will be the weekly winner. Weekly winners will receive a prize package with goodies from Alaskan Brewing and they’ll also go head-to-head for the grand prize at the end – the winner will be announced on August 12 and will walk away with an Alaskan Brewing paddle board!
You must be 21+ to enter.
- Head out on an on-the-water adventure (take along some Alaskan beer or gear if you can). Take a photo.
- Make sure your photo settings on social media are set to public.
- Post photos directly to our Facebook page, OR
- Post photos on Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #alaskanbeer
- You may enter once per day, with a unique photo. Re-posting the same photo will not count as multiple entries. If multiple entries occur on the same day, only one submission will be entered.
- We will publish the photos on our Facebook page by week submitted, with weekly voting conducted via our page. The photo with the most likes at the end of the weeklong voting period is the weekly winner for that week.
- Weekly winners (4) will win an Alaskan Brewing prize package and are not eligible to be weekly winners in the following weeks–the grand prize round will include photos from four unique individuals.
- At the end of four weekly voting sessions, each weekly winner will be reposted via our Facebook page. The photo with the most likes at the end of that week is the grand prize winner.
- Grand prize winner will win an Alaskan Brewing paddle board.
- Photos must not promote the excessive, irresponsible, or illegal consumption of alcohol, as outlined below.
The Fine Print:
No purchase necessary. No automated entries. Enter as many unique photos as you like throughout the contest, but only one per day. This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents who are 21 years of age or older, possess a valid ID proving age (winners must sign affidavit of age eligibility before receiving prizes), and personal Internet email address attached to a valid Facebook or Instagram account. To receive the prize(s), the potential winner must reside in one of the fifty (50) United States. The winner may make no substitution or transfer of the prize(s). The prize(s) may not be redeemed for cash or anything else of value. Noncompliance with any of the Official Rules and Regulations will result in disqualification. Alaskan Brewing Company is not responsible for any typographical error in the printing of the offer, administration of the contest or in the announcement of the prizes. Sponsor shall have full right and power to copy, publish, broadcast, display, distribute, use, edit, translate, alter, combine with other material, reuse, and adapt any or all portions of the Entry in any way and for any purpose whatsoever, at any time, now or in the future, in any media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in any manner. Entry cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or its products, or other people, products, or companies or communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate. Entry cannot (a) be sexually explicit or suggestive, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional, or age group, profane or pornographic, reference nudity or any materially dangerous activity; (b) promote the excessive or irresponsible consumption of alcohol, or promote illegal use of alcohol, drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous or any particular political agenda or message; (c) be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group; (d) contain an image of anyone under 21 years of age; (e) otherwise fail to comply with the Beer Institute Advertising and Marketing Code as made publicly available at the following online location: http://www.beerinstitute.org/assets/uploads/general-upload/2015-Beer-Ad-Code Brochure.pdf. Each entrant warrants and represents that the Entry: (a) is your original work, (b) has not been previously published; (c) has not received previous awards; and (d) does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity, or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity. Any Entry that, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, is not in accordance with the guidelines as stated herein, or on any of Sponsor’s social media assets or Websites, or is deemed to be inappropriate for publication is ineligible. Incomplete, illegible, deceptive or garbled Entries are not eligible. Any such entrant will indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor from any claims to the contrary. Alaskan Brewing Company reserves the right to modify these Official Rules and Regulations at any time and without notice. Any modification to these Official Rules and Regulations will take effect immediately upon posting in the Sweepstakes area of our website. Alaskan Brewing Co. Employees and their immediate families are ineligible. Friends are always welcome. Void where prohibited by state or local regulations.